Raftery Resource Network's professional experience and available services
are summarized in four major practice areas.
- Business Process Design
- Roadmap Design & Navigation
- Share Group Facilitation
Supply Chain Improvements
- Pay-on-Scan/ Scan-Based Trading
- Custom Cost Modeling
- Process Improvement Group Coaching
Emerging Industry Issues
- Confidential Surveys
- Pilot Test Management
- Association Committee Support
- Industry White Papers & Reports
Retail Performance Analysis
- Category Management
- Store Merchandising Tests
- In-store Shopper Behavior Studies
- Shopper Perception Surveys
Dan Raftery, President of Raftery Resource Network, has over 20 years experience as a management and research consultant for companies and associations in the food, drug and housewares industries.
He is a:
- Facilitator for committees, conferences, executive
share groups and focus groups.
- Writer for industry reports,
white papers, corporate assessments and newsletters.
- Presenter at industry conferences and corporate events.
- Coach of
process improvement groups, system design teams and new
- Resource for all stages of research projects – from
design to delivery.
Dan also has 18 years of operations
experience in retail and a B.S. degree in mechanical
engineering from the
University of Wisconsin. He serves on the board of
directors for Youth
Conservation Corps, Inc.